- Elizabeth Amphitrite is 11″ tall and made of a soft jersey knit with embroidery cotton hair. Her hand painted face is soft sculpture and her outfit is removable knit. You may personalize a small message to be hand painted on the shirt she wears. Please, 4 words maximum, as it’s a small area to paint! Something like “Too hot to handle!” or “BFF” fits very nicely and makes a cute shirt. You also have the option of 3 sleeve lengths: tank top, t-shirt and sweatshirt. Be sure to state your choices in the instructions and personalize boxes at the time of purchase.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Elizabeth, or Ellie for short, is a peace-loving type. Sure, she’ll play a harmless prank every now and then, maybe tell a silly joke, but when things come down to being serious, she knows when to quit joking and start getting the job done. Usually, the worst she has to deal with is evading Gina in school. After graduating, the encounters are less frequent, but no less unwelcome.
Ellie’s best friend is Arora and of the two, Ellie’s the higher achiever for grades, not that the two girls mind being middle-high for academic achievement. Just like her best friend, she plays flute and studies Japanese.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well.
Want to purchase without creating a social media login for this site? Use this button: