- Kaida is made of a soft knit with a soft fuzzy fleece lower body. His hair and tail are embroidery cotton and his face is hand painted soft sculpture.
- He stands 14″ tall and has a full body wire armature enabling him to hold a pose.
- Human body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio. Animal body is custom.
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
- The bow and arrow seen in the pictures is available on the weapons page and require magnetic hands to hold. These are sold separately and not included when you order Kaida.
Naming him Tristen was probably the best thing his parents could do since the meaning of the Welsh name fits him with supreme perfection when he’s not on the battlefield. As a result, he prefers being called Kaida. All Kaida really wants is respect and there are few of his own kind that offer that to him. When he first met Larissa, she didn’t even care about his clumsiness.
He relates easily to Larissa, who admits to being clumsy as a child. As she does everything possible to help him get over his clumsiness, he finds she makes as good a friend as her daughter, whose secret he doesn’t know until long after they become good friends. Kaida and Larissa make an impressive pair when she’s not on crowd control. Should she be in the thick of the fighting, the safest place for her is his back.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well.
Want to purchase without creating a social media login for this site? Use this button: