- Katrilina as a leopard is made of a soft leopard fake fur with a white fake fur tail and hand painted face featuring glow-in-the-dark eyes $12 +shipping
- Katrilina as a lioness is made of a soft golden fur with a white fur tail and hand painted face featuring glow-in-the-dark eyes. $12 +shipping
- Katrilina as a panther is made of a soft black fur with a white fur tail and hand painted face featuring glow-in-the-dark eyes. $12 +shipping
- Katrilina as a tiger is made of a soft tiger fur with a white fur tail and hand painted face featuring glow-in-the-dark eyes. $12 +shipping
- international shipping is available
This leopard form has one very special marking: a pure white tail. When Katrilina changes into a cat, she retains her pure white tail. This is just one more mystery surrounding the temperamental cat-girl. The leopard naturally has many names and many abilities of its own. Add in Katrilina’s natural intelligence and you get a very dangerous cat. Much more dangerous than a normal leopard. Fortunately, if Katrilina wants strength in a fight, the lioness would be her one of her first choices. Lionesses are strong group hunters, so she’d prefer the lioness for its ability to work in groups for tough situations. Though nobody knows exactly why Katrilina has the ability to change into any cat in the feline family, she puts the ability to good use by choosing to help Dream Angel. The panther is only one of Katrilina’s favorite feline forms for battle. Though Katrilina herself can take the form of any cat in the feline family, she favors four large cats for battle. Her panther is known as the black blur. With a choice between 37 cats, Katrilina regularly uses four big cats, but might choose another cat if the situation called for it. Fortunately, if Katrilina wants stealth in a night attack, the tiger would be her one of her first choices. Tigers are smart and adaptable, so she’d prefer the tiger for its adaptability in tough situations. Fortunately for Katrilina, a cat – most any cat – has night vision and even better for her, Reprobates don’t. On the downside, Harpies have very good night vision, but they don’t talk.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.