- Keru is made of a tiger stripe velvet. He has a hand painted soft sculpture face featuring glow-in-the-dark eyes and embroidery cotton hair.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Virgo’s younger brother Keru is notoriously over eager at times. He’s always willing to please and wants everyone around him to be just as happy. Keru’s pet tarantula Bitsy is really a lovable creature. Though the tiger village females aren’t fans of Bitsy, they still manage to tolerate the spider.
When his brother first started helping Dream Angel, Keru was left with Athalia, who taught him a great deal about fighting with some help from Torakatai, when he wasn’t off joining the fighting with Dream Angel. Eventually, it was decided that Athalia would be a great help to Dream Angel and could help keep the overeager Keru safe as well, since he could fit into small places the adults couldn’t.
Keru’s pet Bitsy occasionally accompanies him when he joins the fighting and when it was first discovered that Jerigel’s roaches fear spiders to the point of complete, uncontrollable panic, he was encouraged to bring the spider along by most. Several friends laughed at the initial reaction of the roaches to Bitsy, as they had been struggling to fight the superhuman strong human-scale insects.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well.
Want to purchase without creating a social media login for this site? Use this button: