- Kiryoku is made of a soft fuzzy fleece with rick-rack markings. Her soft sculpture face is hand painted and her hair (including the tail tuft) is embroidery cotton.
- Human body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio, animal body is custom.
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
If you are of good virtue, she’s the friendliest thing you’ll ever meet. Keeping with the tradition of Kirin, better known as the Chinese Unicorn, Kiryoku only appears to those of great virtue. If you are of great virtue, Kiryoku’s cheerful, and even playful at times making her easy to get along with. If you’re not of great virtue, she’s very dangerous. To those not of great virtue, she’s also invisible, making her far more difficult to fight.
Dream Angel’s first encounter with her was an accident. Nyxus had somehow learned of the existence of the Kirin centaurs and wanted to trap them for experimentation. Kiryoku had the misfortune of falling into one of those traps and Dream Angel helped her out of it.
Once the two figured out they had the same goal: rid the planet of Nyxus, Kiryoku found that Dream Angel is of great virtue and decided to help any time she could in any way she could.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.