- Mrs. Arum is 11″ tall and wears a flannel blouse with construction equipment printed on it. The blouse features a lace collar and buttons over the velcro closure. Her pants feature a red ribbon belt and flowery belt “buckle.” Her hair is embroidery cotton styled in a French braid. She also has a soft sculpture hand painted face.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
She’s a lovely balance of feminine and masculine whose attire is carefully chosen to avoid being a distraction in the workplace. She has a classic tough attitude, but around Arora, she’s a big softie, as any grandmother might be. When Jake was learning to wrestle, she would often be his sparring partner and as a result, he learned some exceptional moves that made him the champion he was before his forced retirement.
Mrs. Arum didn’t take too kindly to Jake’s forced retirement. She thought he should have kept wrestling. Though she and Larissa are occasionally at odds, neither one truly hates the other and they get along with a good mutual respect.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well.
Fabrics subject to availability and may vary.
Want to purchase without creating a social media login for this site? Use this button:
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.