- Foxy is made of a soft jersy knit with applique’ painted pleather mechanical parts. She has 9 soft fake fur tails, a hand painted soft sculpture face and embroidery cotton hair.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Foxy’s a mysterious creature. Foxy is what’s known in Japanese mythology as a “Kitsune” (pronounced “kit” as in sewing kit, “su” as in suit, “ne” as in negative). A mythological fox demon that could entrap the mind of a samurai and kill him. Foxy herself has more power than a normal kitsune, because she’s bio-mechanical. She admits having chosen to have the mechanical enhancements added to her body to further her own natural power. Having chosen to be bio-mechanical, Foxy also chose to take good care of her new parts. She polishes them regularly and caringly oils each of the specific areas that need it. Although she’s allied with Nyxus, she leaves some room open for debate as to whether or not she’s doing the right thing.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.