- Katherine is made of a soft jersey knit with embroidery cotton hair. Her hand painted face is soft sculpture and her outfit is removable knit. You may personalize a small message to be hand painted on the shirt she wears. Please, 4 words maximum, as it’s a small area to paint! Something like “Too hot to handle!” or “BFF” fits very nicely and makes a cute shirt. You also have the option of 3 sleeve lengths: tank top, t-shirt and sweatshirt. Be sure to state your choices in the instructions and personalize boxes at the time of purchase.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Katherine is really Katrilina with a hat to cover her ears, false teeth to cover her feline teeth, contact lenses and special pants to cover her tail. When Arora and Ellie first encountered Katherine, the two were still in high school being terrorized by Gina and Katherine was living on the streets doing the best she could to survive.
After graduating with Arora and Ellie’s help, Katherine has found few job opportunities open. Although she doesn’t show off her feline nature, it has a habit of showing through and ruining interviews with perspective employers, much to her disappointment. Though she doesn’t like the idea very much, she’s moved in with Ellie as a roommate.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.