- 11″ Akhlys is made of a soft knit with fake fur hair. She has a hand painted soft sculpture face and an outfit of removable pleather. She also has a wire armature that makes her poseable. Designed for love or display, she’s fun for older kids or collectors. For ages 3 and up. Meant for ages 3 and up, but special precautions may be requested for younger children’s safety.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Akhlys is one you don’t want angry. The red hair is no lie. Her abilities include poisonous gasses of various strengths that can either instantly kill or take days to kill, depending on her mood. None of the Keres will reveal just how old they are, so it’s unknown who is the oldest of the siblings. Akhlys is always getting into arguments with her sisters in particular.
The only one with a natural resistance to her gasses is Teikou no Senshi, whose healing powers cancel out the deadly effects. The rest of the heroes are very vulnerable. As dangerous as her temper is, it takes a tremendous effort to make her angry enough to kill instantly. There’s a very slim chance of that, even Teikou no Senshi’s worst taunts aren’t enough – fortunately for the heroes. Only once has it been recorded that Akhlys lost her temper enough to kill, though nobody but Akhlys herself knows exactly what got her angry enough, and she’s not likely to tell.