- Shin is made of a soft knit with embroidery cotton hair. His hand painted face is soft sculpture and her outfit is removable knit. You may personalize a small message to be hand painted on the shirt he wears. Please, 4 words maximum, as it’s a small area to paint! Something like “Too hot to handle!” or “BFF” fits very nicely and makes a cute shirt. You also have the option of 3 sleeve lengths: tank top, t-shirt and sweatshirt. Be sure to state your choices in the instructions and personalize boxes at the time of purchase.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Shin Tsurugi is a good-natured guy. A kendo champion that handles a blade very well. Upon learning Katherine’s secret, he decided to protect her from trouble. When she finally realized that he didn’t care about her ears, she revealed the teeth, tail and eyes to him. Right away, it was plain he didn’t care that she is different, he loves her personality and takes it upon himself to both flatter and encourage her to laugh.
Combined with his best friend, Hanaji, Shin is a bit of a mischievous prankster. Harmless pranks, of course, but he does enjoy a good joke. Stir in Jake and even Torakatai winds up rolling on the floor in laughter. He’s got a nice easy-going personality a lot of the time, though he’s good at defending himself and others if the need arises.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.