- Hanaji Camridon is 12″ tall and made of a soft knit with embroidery cotton hair. His hand painted face is soft sculpture and her outfit is removable knit. You may personalize a small message to be hand painted on the shirt he wears. Please, 4 words maximum, as it’s a small area to paint! Something like “Too hot to handle!” or “BFF” fits very nicely and makes a cute shirt. You also have the option of 3 sleeve lengths: tank top, t-shirt and sweatshirt. Be sure to state your choices in the instructions and personalize boxes at the time of purchase.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Hanaji is a gentleman. That is how everyone around him would describe him. His passion only comes out when the subject of the planet’s environment comes up. Arora and Hanaji share a strong friendship, but neither wants to ruin that by suggesting they take it to the dating level. Usually, Shin, Katherine and Ellie pick up the slightly budding romantic mood between these two and manage to slip away. Hanaji Camridon, like his best friend Shin Tsurugi is a champion at Kendo. Although Shin is far better at double wielding than he is, he’s still quite handy with a sword.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well.
Want to purchase without creating a social media login for this site? Use this button: