- Ker is made of a soft jersey knit wearing a soft knit outfit. Her collar is stiffened by Duct Tape (funny as it sounds, it works unbelievably well!) Her face is hand painted soft sculpture and her hair is embroidery cotton.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Ker’s definitely not the friendliest of the Keres and she’s definitely got the shortest temper. She and Kaida are usually at odds since she knows he’s clumsy and he knows she’s vain. Ker will start reciting all the words Kaida hates hoping to get him mad, but growing up with those words, she finds it a difficult task. On the other hand, all he has to do is insult her beauty. The one to set her temper off the fastest would be Teikou no Senshi. The verbal jabs of the younger girl could cause her to destroy about 5 square miles with her temper’s explosion. Combined with Kaida’s own jabs at her beauty and quite a bit more could be blown up in one burst of temper. A note about the two sizes of action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.