- Lauren is made of a soft jersey knit wearing a knit outfit with hand painted details. Her hand painted face is soft sculpture and her hair is embroidery cotton.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Lauren is unusual. She’ll help one side, help the other and then turn on both for her own amusement. Though the heroes are wary of her, they give her the benefit of the doubt most times. The villains don’t really trust her either, but as she’s a very effective mercenary that usually gets the job done well, she retains their confidence pretty well, too.
Deep down, she hates the destruction, murdering and vicious rule of the villains, but she’s not the sort to openly oppose them and risk their rage against her. To give Dream Angel and her friends complete deniability, she doesn’t openly oppose or support them either.
Since she is a mercenary, Nyxus tends to pay her for services and she does get the job done. Though Dream Angel doesn’t do the same, (although Nyxus is led to believe she does at times) Lauren does get the job done for her, too. In effect, she’s able to openly maintain a neutral position as far as both sides are concerned.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.