- Torakatai is made of a soft tiger stripe fur with hand painted battle scar detailing to accent his leadership. His hand painted soft sculpture face features glow-in-the-dark eyes.
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Torakatai means “tough tiger” and seldom will you find a tougher guy – in public. Get to know him and you’ll find he’s a big, soft-hearted lovable character. Sure, his battle scars are no joke. He earned his place in blood. He commands respect and usually gets it. When he found out the real reason for the death of Virgo’s parents, he was just as angry as everyone else – but didn’t show it openly. He’s the sort that prefers to show it in his actions and in that first fight after getting the news, his actions spoke of great anger – and Xalibe felt it.
It’s hard to get this tiger to openly show emotion, he’s so used to keeping that in control as he takes care of his village of tigers. Generally, he won’t show much emotion at all and if he does, it’s usually in the heat of battle. Quiet, reserved, but definitely not shy. He’d rather resolve things peacefully, but has the strength to resolve things violently if the situation calls for it.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well.
Want to purchase without creating a social media login for this site? Use this button: