- 11″ Arora is made of a soft jersey knit with embroidery cotton hair. Her hand painted face is soft sculpture and her outfit is removable knit. You may personalize a small message to be hand painted on the shirt she wears. Please, 4 words maximum, as it’s a small area to paint! Something like “Too hot to handle!” or “BFF” fits very nicely and makes a cute shirt. You also have the option of 3 sleeve lengths: tank top, t-shirt and sweatshirt. Be sure to state your choices in the instructions and personalize boxes at the time of purchase.
$12 + shipping & handling
- Body made with a pattern from Prairie Crocus Studio
- international shipping is available by request
- All new materials used.
- Colors and fabrics may vary.
- Magnetic hands to hold accessories optional. This option is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
Arora Arum is the 18-year-old daughter of police Lieutenant Larissa Arum and retired middle weight wrestling champion Jake “Golden Chaos” Arum. Having parents so well trained in hand-to-hand combat means she’s well-versed in self defense. She doesn’t attack, but she will defend herself as needed.
Though she’s not a genius-level achiever in school, she did get good grades. She loves to run, draw, play flute, practice self defense and even study Japanese. Just about anyone would describe Arora as dedicated and trustworthy. Her best friend would only add slightly clumsy to the description. Our leading lady on her day off from the fighting is generally a cheerful, creative girl. Arora Arum loves to draw and paint, but she also has her share of important tasks to take care of.
A note about the action figure:
- Though generally meant for ages 3 and up, you can request I take extra precautions for children under the age of 3. These cloth action figures are designed specifically to be washable, as well. General instructions for washing would be to place the figure in a pillow case, close with a rubber band and gently wash either by hand or by machine on the warm cycle.
Want to purchase without creating a social media login for this site? Use this button:
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.